Monday, April 24, 2006

CafePress Merch is Up!

Phew, what a busy Saturday we had! In addition to doing lots of work/school stuff for the two of us, we managed to get merchandise up and for sale on our store! I have to say the logo designs look great on the products; both leeshee and I have long wishlists of products we will be buying shortly! We both love the hoodies, buttons, and raglans, and I am especially partial to the messenger bag myself.

Once I get enough of the AngstyBishy characters made, we might rotate each month which one is up for sale on the value t-shirt: sort of a Now or Never like at Glarkware, but not as final. Very excited IMO! Now we just have to get the word out.

And as always, we are eagerly awaiting input by people of which AngstyBishys they want us to do next, or shirt ideas they would love to see up.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Sailor Mars would be a good addition. ^_^

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home