Sunday, June 25, 2006

Anime Expo 2006

Well, it's official: my sis and I will be at Anime Expo, if only in spirit. =) Elicia is making costumes of Naruto and Sasuke for two friends who will be attending, and they offered to pass out business cards for me, so while our bodies will not be there our work will. Squee!

But knowing that I will miss seeing Clamp in the flesh and a rumored Deathnote screening kills me. I'm so sad our plans to go to the Expo came to naught, though the money saved by not attending means I can eat and pay my bills, so I can't complain too much. (Wait, yes I can; stupid adult responsibilities, stealing all my play money!)

Anyways, if anyone actually comes to this blog as a result of my business cards or Elicia's cosplay costumes, please let us know! You will totally make our day, I promise. =) The web can be a lonely place, so it's always nice to have a few more friends out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home